Client needs come in many forms. You need a go-to with the know-how. Someone who can quickly assess, address, and chart success.
As an award-winning creative with over 25 years of entertainment experience, I’ve delivered successful projects in a variety of media platforms, including television, film, cable, home entertainment, radio, print, and the Web.
My expertise in promotion and behind-the-scenes “making of” documentaries for television and DVD/Blu-Ray releases have earned a solid reputation with major clients and vendors including: Fox, Paramount, Warner Brothers, Disney, MGM/UA, Sony, ABC, Showtime, CBS, Hallmark Channel, Fuel TV, Trailer Park, OneK, SCA, King Media, Beck-Ola Productions, Live Arts Entertainment
In addition, I develop, create, and manage innovative presentations and special projects for a variety of needs.
• Achieved record-breaking sports programming ratings at Fox-owned Fuel TV through innovative promotional campaigns.
• Awarded multiple high-budget DVD/Blu-Ray assignments from Paramount Home Entertainment and CBS Video to produce added value content for special Film/TV releases, including An Officer and Gentleman 25th Anniversary; Star Trek Movie Collections; Saturday Night Fever, Varsity Blues, Nash Bridges.
• Increased brand awareness by creating compelling long-form programming that generated million-plus hits on Hulu and YouTube.
• Strategically planned and implemented fresh, state-of-the-art DVD/Blu-Ray content for Warner Brothers, Disney, and Fox.
• Created innovative documentary feature for Herbie Fully Loaded, filmed at the California Speedway, hosted by female NASCAR driver.
• Conceived 100’s of promotional spots and presentations for high-level clients at Paramount, Fox, MGM/UA, Hallmark Channel, UPN, resulting in repeat business and continuous client satisfaction.
• Triple Threat (Writer/Producer/Director) for The UPN Movie Trailer: weekly interstitial series with celebrity hosts, shot on location at numerous Hollywood landmarks.
• Writer & Producer of several acclaimed network and syndicated TV specials, including Stargate SG-1: Timeline to the Future hosted by Richard Dean Anderson Star Trek’s 25th Anniversary Special, hosted by William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy
• Produced, filmed, and edited exclusive web content for renowned animal trainer, resulting in new client acquisition and increased Web visibility.
• Accomplished interviewer of numerous notable people including
Richard Gere, Robert Wagner, Whoopi Goldberg, Buzz Aldrin, David Caruso, William Shatner, Gary Sinise, Lou Gossett, Jr., entire casts of all Star Trek television series, science folks, vets, and even an animal communicator.
But enough about me. What can I do for you?